To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Please note: Teaching vacancies are not posted online. These are pool positions, listed on the Positions Desired page, that teacher candidates can apply for at any time. The HCPSS is always accepting applications in the following categories: Athletics, Elementary Education, K-12 Education, Maintenance/Custodial, Middle School, Secondary Ed 7-12, Special Education, Substitute/Temporary Employment, and Support Staff.
****Recruiting Event: HCPSS Comprehensive Teacher Job Fair
- February 18, 2015 3:00-7:00 PM
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory Kossiakoff Center, 11100 Johns Hopkins Rd Laurel, MD 20723
- Open to anyone seeking employment as a certified teacher (all content areas) or school counselor
- Register for an interview: http://www.hcpss.org/employment
- Registration deadline: February 11, 2015