Minnetonka Public Schools is a great place to work! Come work for Minnetonka Schools where you will:
- Be a part of one of the most highly respected school districts in Minnesota and the U.S.
- Have access to leading edge classroom technology with highly reliable tech support
- Be supported and appreciated by a highly involved parent community
- Engender respect from students because you are respectful of our students
- Be able to tailor learning experiences with differentiated curriculum and materials
- Have opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and learn from leaders in your field
- Find a culture of support and gratitude for a job well done
We are a District of choice and are pleased that you are considering employment opportunities with us. Please use the links below to view our job postings and access our online application. Once completed, your online application will remain active for 6 months and will be reviewed by our hiring supervisors who will contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.
We encourage you to continue to visit our web postings on a weekly basis and keep your “Vacancies Desired” application page updated. If you have any questions about job postings or the application process, please send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Jobs will remain posted until they are actually filled.
You may wish to visit our District Service Center’s Visitor Information Center located at 5621 County Road 101, Minnetonka, MN 55345. We have two public computer stations complete with scanners to assist you in completing an online application. The Visitor Information Center hours are weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Note to Current Employees:
Please view the postings and submit your application through the "Internal Applicants Only" links below.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Minnetonka Public Schools.