Salary: Grade 7 (Monday - Friday 6:00 - 2:00 Full Time, 40 hours per week)
Responsibilities: This position prepares, cooks and serves food for approximately 250-350 students a day based on the menu.
* Knowledge of food preparation
* Knowledge of food service sanitation standards including procedures to prevent contamination, spoilage, waste and HACCP regulations.
* Skill in preparing meals in large quantities and maintaining accurate production records.
* Ability to work cooperatively with others
* Ability to do tasks with several steps and to follow established sequence of tasks with minimal supervision.
* Ability to lift a minim;um of 40 lbs.
* ServSafe or equivalent certification within 3 months of acceptance of this position.
* CPR Certified within 3 months of acceptance of the position.
Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent. Be in good physical health; be able to lift and reach; Experience in Cafeteria or Food Service preferred but not a necessity.