Internal Applicants

Internal applicants only.

Please note: Substitutes and Student Teachers must complete the External Application

Classified Staff must complete the External Application if you are applying for a Certified teaching position.

View internal positions

Submit an internal application/transfer form

Need Help?

We're here to help! For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact Bonner Springs Edwardsville directly.

For technical questions regarding the Applicant Tracking system, please contact the Applicant Tracking help desk using the Request Technical Help link below.
Request Technical Help