Open Positions for Independent School District 196
Openings as of 3/23/2019
Search Job Postings
Elementary School Teaching
Facilities and Grounds
Middle School Teaching
Other Licensed Positions
Special Education Teaching
-- Any Location --
Apple Valley High School
Area Learning Center - ATP Building
Black Hawk Middle School
Dakota Hills Middle School
Dakota Ridge School
Dakota Valley Learning Center
Deerwood Elementary School
Eagan High School
East Lake Elementary School
Eastview High School
Falcon Ridge Middle School
Glacier Hills - School of Arts and Science
Greenleaf Elementary School
Northview Elementary School
Oak Ridge Elementary School
Parkview Elementary School
Pinewood Community Elementary School
Rosemount High School
Rosemount Middle/Scott Highlands Middle Schools
School of Environmental Studies
Southview Elementary School
Thomas Lake Elementary School
Transition Plus - ATP Building
Westview Elementary School
Woodland Elementary School
miles of Zip:
Posted in the last:
Sort Results By:
Openings as of 3/23/2019
Substitute Food Service Associate - 3 - 5 hrs/day
Substitute Food Service Associate
3 - 5 hrs/day - on call
Effective Date of Employment:
As soon as possible
1. Basic arithmetic, reading, and writing skills.
2. Ability to safely lift up to 40 pounds.
3. Experience as school food service substitute helpful.
4. Previous knowledge of accounting procedures and POS experience preferred.
5. Food Service subs are required to work a minimum of 40 hours per year.
1. Follow food service manager's instruction in heating, pre-dishing and serving food.
2. Follow food service manager's instruction in portioning, garnishing and serving meals.
3. Follow food service manager's instruction in handling lunch credit and ala carte sales, point service accountability and "offer vs. serve" regulations.
4. Follow food service manager's instruction in clean-up of kitchen, serving area and dishroom.
5. Follow standards of safety in handling, storing and serving food.
6. Work with computerized point of sale equipment to process students through line.
7. Work efficiently with other employees.
8. Cooperate with other employees on job rotation.
9. Attend job-related training classes and workshops.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Apply Online at
Food Service Manager
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
District 196 does not discriminate in employment or in any of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, disability, sexual orientation, age or genetic information. District 196 provides equal access to designated youth groups. The Director of Human Resources (651-423-7859) has been designated to respond to employment-related inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. The Director of Elementary Education (651-423-7782) and the Director of Secondary Education (651-423-7712) have been designated to respond to student-related inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. The Director of Special Education (651-423-7629) has been designated to respond to inquiries concerning the rights of a student with a disability. The mailing address for all directors is 3455 153rd Street W, Rosemount, MN 55068.
Email To A Friend
Postings current as of 3/23/2019 5:52:40 AM CST.
Powered by Aspex Solutions - AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions -
You can also view
Minnesota teaching jobs
at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs - all from AppliTrack school districts.
Click here to view the Job Postings.
Powered by applicant tracking, a product of Frontline Education.