Openings as of 10/17/2019
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding job opportunity? Kensington Woods Schools are seeking to hire amazing people looking to substitute teach in their school buildings
Available positions include:
Please visit www.EDUStaff.org and click on Districts We Serve to learn more about available positions in your area!
If you have questions please call us at 877.974.6338 or email Calvin Freeman, EDUStaff Recruiter for East Michigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.edustaff.org and click on "Start Application".
The persons applying for these positions should be the ones who offer the best combination of training, experience, and attributes in accordance with the following:
Qualifications: 1. High School Diploma or equivalent 2. Desire and experience with institutional food preparation or service 3. Ability to withstand extreme temperature. 4. Ability to withstand a high pressure fast paced environment 5. Desire to work with children 6. Proven ability to perform substantial standing, moving and lifting (up to 55lbs), up and down stairs 7. Ability to demonstrate mature judgment, be reliable, punctual, with ethical behavior 8. Proven ability to project a positive attitude, manner and appearance 9. Demonstrated ability to follow directions and complete assignments in a timely matter 10. Demonstrated ability to fulfill job outline, in areas of responsibility and to learn school lunch regulations pertaining to food served and portion control. 11. No disciplinary actions more severe than a written warning since July 1, 2007. 12. Must meet the requirements of School Safety Legislation-2005 PA 131 and 138 (completion of FBI fingerprints required)
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Candidates should apply on line at: www.edustaff.org
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Human Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our calling by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining the industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist to leave a positive lasting impact on others.
Mon-Fri (schedule varies)
$11.50/ hour (part-time)
Please contact Mike Lowry, Oregon Recruiter at 877-974-6338 x137 with questions.
*HOW TO APPLY Log on to www.EDUStaff.org*
Job Type: Part-time
High School / Young Adult Paraeducators Hours: Approximately 7:35 AM - 3:05 PM Wage: $12.26 - $12.90 depending upon experience Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & State of Michigan Pension
Job Goal: To assist teachers in providing instructional and/or custodial support and to help equip all students with the knowledge, proficiency and personal skills necessary to succeed in an increasingly complex society.
Reports to: Principal and co-operating teacher(s) to whom the paraeducator is assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Terms of Employment: Ten month, school year position. Approx. 6.75 hours per day, 5 days per week, (specific hours to be set by employer). Wages and benefits as defined by the ESP collective bargaining agreement.
Evaluation: As defined by Board policy, administrative regulation, and the Educational Support Personnel Association collective bargaining agreement.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Custodian – Chippewa Valley Schools (Clinton Township) Pay scale is at $11.50 and potential for personal improvement is good. Can be up to 40 hours a week. Description: Custodial Workers needed in Chippewa Valley Schools 2nd shift 2:30pm-11:00pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm depending on the building in need. Job Summary: Work within the Chippewa Valley School buildings, handling daily maintenance and cleaning routines. Qualifications: Good with students; excellent communication skills, excellent attendance and punctuality, heavy lifting may be required. Must have transportation to drive from school to school. Application Procedure: Please contact Calvin Freeman at email@example.com if interested in this position or call at 877-974-6338 ext. 132. Thank you!
Chippewa Valley Schools is looking for substitute clerical candidates willing to work flexible schedules. Positions may be day-to-day or long term working every day.
Education: This position requires high school diploma or equivalent.
· Two years recent clerical experience required.
· Five years of recent related experience providing clerical support in an office setting preferred.
· Knowledge of basic math, required.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services, required.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures, required.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar, required.
· Ability to read and interpret district policies, guidelines, and government regulations, required.
· Ability and willingness to participate in training classes, required.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, required.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form, required.
· Ability and willingness to learn different software systems, required.
· Ability to multi-task, be organized, meet deadlines, and work in a fast paced work environment, required.
· Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with teachers, community, students and staff, required.
· Word processing 40 wpm, required
· Word processing programs, required
· Basic math skills, required
· Good verbal and written communication skills, required
· Customer Service Skills, required
· AS400, preferred
· SchoolDude, preferred
Job Title: Parent Educator
Job Summary: Working together with families to encourage competence, self-assurance, and school readiness in their young children.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
Berrien RESA Parent Educator Performance Responsibilities:
1. Attend a five day, comprehensive Parents as Teachers training that may include travel and overnight accommodations.
2. Work toward the goal of completing the annual goal for home visits – currently at least 35 visits per month.
3. Participate in recruiting new families/referrals as needed to keep caseload full.
4. Cultivate supportive, empowering relationships with family members that help parents become leaders in their child’s education.
5. Participate in public awareness measures to increase familiarity with PAT.
6. Empower parents as outlined in the Parents as Teachers curriculum during home visits by sharing information on child development, literacy skills, behavior, positive parent-child interaction, neuroscience, and parenting through developmentally appropriate activities and discussion.
7. Perform periodic developmental screenings for development, vision and hearing as outlined in the Parents as Teachers curriculum.
8. Perform family-centered assessment of each family’s strengths and challenges and facilitate process of setting and achieving goals for enhancing their child’s school readiness and/or their parenting.
9. Connect families with other agencies when services such as financial assistance, health care, childcare, housing, and job training are needed.
10. Identify and conduct self as a member of the early childhood profession. Know and use ethical guidelines and practices and other professional standards.
11. Keep current, well-written records, reports, program assessments and forms in accordance with the Parents as Teachers curriculum. Respect the confidentiality of all families.
12. Attend other meetings and trainings scheduled regularly to enhance professional development, networking and support.
13. Participate in group meetings with families in assigned district location as well as county-wide events. Help promote and facilitate playgroup, properly clean and store supplies.
14. Demonstrate proficiency in the Visit Tracker computer program.
15. Participate in evaluation of the families, Parent Educators and the Parents as Teachers Program as a whole.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and talk. The employee must regularly lift up to 40 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. The employee will need to travel to different work locations and must possess a reliable vehicle.
Terms of Employment:
· 198 days/year
· 35 hours/week-flexible schedule
· 18 days between July 1 & August 27th
· Mileage reimbursed at Federal rate
Performance of this job will be evaluated by EDUStaff with input from the Parent Education Coordinator.
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding job opportunity? EDUStaff is seeking to hire amazing people looking to work as Substitute Teachers in our local schools.
Here’s a list of just of the few benefits of becoming an EDUStaff employee:
All Substitute Teachers must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree and must apply for/possess one of the following:
Licensing is completed via the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) and must be obtained before one is qualified to work as a Substitute Teacher. Visit http://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/first-time-license.aspxfor more details.
Ready to join our team? Visit www.EDUStaff.org and click on Apply Now for information.
Salary: $187.91 /day
Salary: $180.09 /day
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding job opportunity? EDUStaff is seeking to hire amazing people looking to work as Substitute Teachers in our local schools. Districts that we serve: Cascade, Central, Corvallis, Dallas, Dayton, Falls City, Gervais, Jefferson, Lebanon, Mt. Angel, N. Marion, N. Santiam, Perrydale, Sheridan, Silver Falls, St. Paul, Willamette ESD, and Woodburn
Falls City School District (Falls City, OR)
Salary: $211.40 /day
SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT
Woodburn School District (Woodburn, OR)
Licensing is completed via the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) and must be obtained before one is qualified to work as a Substitute Teacher.
Visit http://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/first-time-license.aspxfor more details.
If you have any questions please call Mike Lowry, Oregon Recruiter at 877.974.6338x137
HOW TO APPLY Log on to www.EDUStaff.org
Salary: $12.87 - 13.82/hour depends on position
Varies by position
Mon-Fri (schedule varies)
Mon-Fri (the schedule varies)
Contact Mike Lowry, Recruiter, at 877.974.6338x137 if you have any questions
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company providing consolidated Human Resource services to our partnering school districts. We fulfill our calling by being proactive in people services, innovative processes and defining the industry. We lead as servants in excellence and wholeheartedness. We exist to leave a positive lasting impact on others. Corporate Office Location: 4120 Brockton Drive SE Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Cascade School District (Turner, OR)
Contact Mike Lowry, Recruiter, at 877.974.6338x137 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT FALLS CITY, OREGON
$12.31 hourly (part-time)
HOW TO APPLY Log on to www.EDUStaff.org Call Mike Lowry, Oregon Recruiter, at 877.974.6338x137 or via email at email@example.com with any questions
Salary: $12.31 /hour
$11.90 hourly (part-time)