Openings as of 2/22/2019
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding job opportunity? Kensington Woods Schools are seeking to hire amazing people looking to substitute teach in their school buildings
Available positions include:
Please visit www.EDUStaff.org and click on Districts We Serve to learn more about available positions in your area!
If you have questions please call us at 877.974.6338 or email Calvin Freeman, EDUStaff Recruiter for East Michigan at email@example.com.
Visit www.edustaff.org and click on "Start Application".
The persons applying for these positions should be the ones who offer the best combination of training, experience, and attributes in accordance with the following:
Qualifications: 1. High School Diploma or equivalent 2. Desire and experience with institutional food preparation or service 3. Ability to withstand extreme temperature. 4. Ability to withstand a high pressure fast paced environment 5. Desire to work with children 6. Proven ability to perform substantial standing, moving and lifting (up to 55lbs), up and down stairs 7. Ability to demonstrate mature judgment, be reliable, punctual, with ethical behavior 8. Proven ability to project a positive attitude, manner and appearance 9. Demonstrated ability to follow directions and complete assignments in a timely matter 10. Demonstrated ability to fulfill job outline, in areas of responsibility and to learn school lunch regulations pertaining to food served and portion control. 11. No disciplinary actions more severe than a written warning since July 1, 2007. 12. Must meet the requirements of School Safety Legislation-2005 PA 131 and 138 (completion of FBI fingerprints required)
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Candidates should apply on line at: www.edustaff.org
High School / Young Adult Paraeducators Hours: Approximately 7:35 AM - 3:05 PM Wage: $12.26 - $12.90 depending upon experience Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & State of Michigan Pension
Job Goal: To assist teachers in providing instructional and/or custodial support and to help equip all students with the knowledge, proficiency and personal skills necessary to succeed in an increasingly complex society.
Reports to: Principal and co-operating teacher(s) to whom the paraeducator is assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Terms of Employment: Ten month, school year position. Approx. 6.75 hours per day, 5 days per week, (specific hours to be set by employer). Wages and benefits as defined by the ESP collective bargaining agreement.
Evaluation: As defined by Board policy, administrative regulation, and the Educational Support Personnel Association collective bargaining agreement.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Custodian – Chippewa Valley Schools (Clinton Township) Pay scale is at $11.50 and potential for personal improvement is good. Can be up to 40 hours a week. Description: Custodial Workers needed in Chippewa Valley Schools 2nd shift 2:30pm-11:00pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm depending on the building in need. Job Summary: Work within the Chippewa Valley School buildings, handling daily maintenance and cleaning routines. Qualifications: Good with students; excellent communication skills, excellent attendance and punctuality, heavy lifting may be required. Must have transportation to drive from school to school. Application Procedure: Please contact Calvin Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position or call at 877-974-6338 ext. 132. Thank you!
Chippewa Valley Schools is looking for substitute clerical candidates willing to work flexible schedules. Positions may be day-to-day or long term working every day.
Education: This position requires high school diploma or equivalent.
· Two years recent clerical experience required.
· Five years of recent related experience providing clerical support in an office setting preferred.
· Knowledge of basic math, required.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services, required.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures, required.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar, required.
· Ability to read and interpret district policies, guidelines, and government regulations, required.
· Ability and willingness to participate in training classes, required.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, required.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form, required.
· Ability and willingness to learn different software systems, required.
· Ability to multi-task, be organized, meet deadlines, and work in a fast paced work environment, required.
· Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with teachers, community, students and staff, required.
· Word processing 40 wpm, required
· Word processing programs, required
· Basic math skills, required
· Good verbal and written communication skills, required
· Customer Service Skills, required
· AS400, preferred
· SchoolDude, preferred
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding job opportunity? EDUStaff is seeking to hire amazing people looking to work as Substitute Teachers in our local schools.
Here’s a list of just of the few benefits of becoming an EDUStaff employee:
All Substitute Teachers must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree and must apply for/possess one of the following:
Licensing is completed via the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) and must be obtained before one is qualified to work as a Substitute Teacher. Visit http://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/first-time-license.aspxfor more details.
Ready to join our team? Visit www.EDUStaff.org and click on Apply Now for information.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $180.09 /day
Being a parent is challenging. Have you thought of home visiting as a way to support parents and families in getting their children ready for school? If you are interested in promoting positive parenting practices and supporting parents in getting their children ready for school, write a cover letter to tell us why you are passionate about this work.