All interested applicants MUST apply online at: https://www.applitrack.com/chippewavalleyschools/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Secretarial%2fClerical
Chippewa Valley Schools is looking for substitute clerical candidates willing to work flexible schedules. Positions may be day-to-day or long term working every day.
- Assignments range from 4hrs/day - 8hrs/day
- Must be available to primarily work from 8am - 4pm; some day-to-day assignments start as early as 6:30am
- On call
- $9.50/hr day to day assignments
- $10.00/hr long term assignments
Education: This position requires high school diploma or equivalent.
· Two years recent clerical experience required.
· Five years of recent related experience providing clerical support in an office setting preferred.
· Knowledge of basic math, required.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services, required.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures, required.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar, required.
· Ability to read and interpret district policies, guidelines, and government regulations, required.
· Ability and willingness to participate in training classes, required.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, required.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form, required.
· Ability and willingness to learn different software systems, required.
· Ability to multi-task, be organized, meet deadlines, and work in a fast paced work environment, required.
· Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with teachers, community, students and staff, required.
· Word processing 40 wpm, required
· Word processing programs, required
· Basic math skills, required
· Good verbal and written communication skills, required
· Customer Service Skills, required
· AS400, preferred
· SchoolDude, preferred