FRONTIER ACADEMY ELEMENTARY: GRADES K-5
JOB TITLE: After School Program Support Aid
REPORTS TO: After School Program Director or Principal
EVALUATOR: After School Program Director or Principal
DAYS PER YEAR: up to 168 days per year
- Develop and maintain a safe and fun environment for kids both before and after school.
- Plan and implement structured and safe program activities.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with community and families.
- Have fun with kids!
Hours and Days may average around 12 hrs/week. TBD
- Calendar days when students are in session plus days for professional development (168 days)
- After School hours begin at 3:15 and go until 6:15.
- Experience working with school age children preferred.
- Ability to work with schol age children (5-12) and be a positive role model.
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform Job:
- Physical and mental abilities sufficient to perform the essential functions and duties of the position as outlined.
- Ability to work well under stress and strict time constraints.
- $10 per hour minimum depending on experieince
- potentially benefit eligible