Internal Applicants

Internal applicants only. Please use your HamptonK12 email address. Instructional assistants (or other classified employees) applying for a licensed position (teaching, counselor, etc.) should apply using the “External Applicants” link to the left.

View internal positions

Submit an internal application
Log in

Need Help?

We're here to help! For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact Hampton City Schools directly.

For technical questions regarding the Applicant Tracking system, please contact the Applicant Tracking help desk using the Request Technical Help link below.
Request Technical Help