Openings as of 9/27/2020
1. Electrical License preferred. 2. Satisfactory physical condition so as to perform manual tasks requiring moderate physical strength.
3. Ability and coordination to operate and care for power equipment and machinery.
4. Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions.
5. Ability to work unassisted at most times.
6. Ability to establish and maintain working relations with supervisors and fellow workers.
7. A valid New Jersey driver's license.
8. Required criminal history background check.
Vaid New Jersey certification as a School Nurse.
Valid New Jersey certifications required:
1. RN License
2. School Nurse Certification, or eligible for same.
3. County Substitute Nurse Certification, or eligible for same.
Description / Requirement: Valid New Jersey certification as an Elementary School Teacher (K-8, and K-5 and
Preschool Through Grade 3), depending on assignment.
Description/Requirement: 1. Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
2. Physically able to perform assigned duties
3. Understanding of students with special needs
$9.50 per hour
Description/Requirement: 1. Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Valid CDL License, with School Bus Passenger & Air Brake Endorsements 3. 5 years current clean driving record
$21.00 per hour (will train)