Open Positions for North Coast Council Application Consortium
Openings as of 6/3/2020
Bay Village City Schools
» Bay Village City Schools » All Types (
Search Job Postings
-- Any Location --
miles of Zip:
Posted in the last:
Sort Results By:
Openings as of 6/3/2020
Glenview Center Program Director
Bay Village City Schools
BAY VILLAGE CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Title: GLENVIEW CENTER PROGRAM DIRECTOR File 109
Reports to: Superintendent or Superintendent’s designee
Administers the Glenview Center Program and serves as site administrator for all satellite programming as well as our Early Childhood Education classes offered on-site at Glenview.
Salary Range: $67,500.00 - $74,320.00
Contract: 260 days
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent.
Experience leading the evaluation process with Step Up To Quality.
Proven successful experience running, managing, and leading a preschool.
Valid Ohio administrative license or certificate appropriate for the assignment.
Meets all legally mandated health requirements.
Provides documented evidence of a clear criminal record as required by law.
Knowledge of state school-age childcare guidelines.
Essential Job Functions
The following duties are representative of performance expectations. A reasonable accommodation will be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform essential functions.
1. Directs the effective delivery and continuous improvement of pre-school, day-care, preschool special education and latchkey program services.
Plans for a variety of activities that encourage student participation in social, recreational, and educational activities.
2. Participates as an active member of the district’s management team.
3. Helps develop and implement the district’s strategic and continuous improvement plans.
4. Follows board policies/administrative procedures and supports the district mission statement.
5. Upholds the district and building student codes of conduct. Helps staff with discipline and program management issues.
6. Assists with the development of the program schedule to ensure workloads/assignments are reasonable and fai
7. Enforces applicable Ohio Revised Codes.
8. Keeps current with state standards/guidelines. Supports a full range of program options.
9. Develops, recommends, and administers an annual budget. Requisitions supplies and equipment.
10. Participates in staff selection and orientation processes.
11. Provides leadership in the planning and delivery of staff development programs.
12. Maintains/submits records, correspondence, and reports in a timely manner.
13. Communicates and consults with administrators, staff, parents, and students.
14. Reports evidence of suspected child abuse as required by law.
15. Maintains the confidentiality of privileged information.
16. Fosters a safe and secure work and learning environment.
17. Serves as a resource person to staff, students and parents.
18. Under the direction of the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent: directs, supervises, and evaluates staff as authorized by board policy, administrative regulations, and contractual agreements.
19. Represents the program at meetings inside/outside the district.
20. Fosters partnerships and/or opportunities that enhance district programs and services.
21. Remains current by participating in professional growth opportunities that reflect the current educational trends and standards of state and national organizations.
22. In collaboration with the Assistant Superintendent, manages the day to day operation of preschool special education classes located at the Glenview Center. This includes supervision and assistance with compliance.
23. Flexibility in mindset as this position will evolve over time.
24. Performs other job-related duties as required.
The following situations are examples of possible working conditions that may range from remote to frequent based on circumstances and factors that may not be predictable
Potential for exposure to blood borne pathogens and communicable diseases.
Potential for interaction with disruptive and/or unruly individuals.
Duties may require operating and/or riding in a vehicle.
Duties may require traveling to meetings and work assignments.
Duties may require considerable telephone contact and paperwork.
Duties may require working under time constraints to meet deadlines.
Glenview Center follows a traditional “business” calendar, not a school calendar.
Job performance is evaluated according to the policy provisions adopted by the board of education and contractual agreements.
The board of education is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Email To A Friend
Postings current as of 6/3/2020 10:15:23 AM CST.
Powered by Aspex Solutions - AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions -
You can also view
Ohio teaching jobs
at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs - all from AppliTrack school districts.
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the
updated FMLA notice
Click here to view the Job Postings.
Powered by applicant tracking, a product of Frontline Education.