Openings as of 6/25/2017
Please complete an online application at www.wfisd.net or contact the Human Resources Department at 940-235-1012 for additional information.
Northside ISD is accepting applications for a Foodtball Coach/Social Studies Teacher. Northside ISD is located on Highway 283 between Vernon, TX and Altus Oklahoma. For additional information please contact Mark Haught, Superintendent at 940-552-2551
Knox City CISD is accepting applications for the position of Girls Basketball Coach/teaching field of Social Studies or Elementary PE. Please complete the online application. Contact Louis Baty, Superintendent at 940-657-3521 for additional information.
Knox City CISD is accepting applications for the position of Head Volleyball Coach/teaching field is open. Please complete the online application. Contact Louis Baty, Superintendent at 940-657-3521 for additional information.
Midway School is a K-12 campus with approximately 135 students. Education/Certification: High school diploma or GED Passing of Basic Skills Test
Special Knowledge/Skills: Proficient skills in keyboarding, data entry, word processing, and file maintenance Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets and databases and do word processing Ability to prioritize workflow to address the multiple needs of the district Ability to multi-task numerous complex administrative activities Basic math skills Effective communication and interpersonal skills Experience: One to three years secretarial experience
Job Title: Secondary Teacher Wage/Hour Status: Exempt Reports to: Principal Pay Grade: Teacher Salary Schedule Length of Assignment: Summer School Date Revised: May 2017 Primary Purpose:
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university Valid Texas teaching certificate Special Knowledge/Skills:
Knowledge of subjects assigned General knowledge of curriculum and instruction Experience: At least one year of student teaching or approved internship
1. Develop and implement plans for the curriculum program assigned and show written evidence of preparation as required.
2. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodation for individual student differences.
3. Present the subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency, board policies, and administrative regulations.
4. Plan and use appropriate instructional/learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect accommodation for individual needs of students assigned.
5. Conduct assessment of student learning styles and use results for instructional activities.
6. Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students according to guidelines established by Individual Education Plans (IEP).
7. Cooperate with other members of the staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to district requirements.
8. Plan and supervise purposeful assignments for teacher aide(s) and/or volunteer(s).
9. Use technologies in the teaching/learning process.
Student Growth and Development:
10. Assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study.
11. Consistently assess student achievement through formal and informal testing.
12. Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school.
13. Present a positive role model for students that supports the mission of the school district.
Classroom Management and Organization:
14. Create a classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate to the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
15. Manage student behavior in the classroom and administer discipline according to board policies, administrative regulations, and IEP.
16. Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
17. Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
18. Establish and maintain open lines of communication with students and their parents.
19. Maintain a professional relationship with all colleagues, students, parents, and community members.
20. Use acceptable communication skills to present information accurately and clearly.
Professional Growth and Development:
21. Participate in the district staff development program.
22. Demonstrate interest and initiative in professional improvement.
23. Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible.
24. Keep informed of and comply with state, district, and school regulations and policies for classroom teachers.
25. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records and other documents required.
26. Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serve on staff committees as required.
Supervise assigned teacher aide(s).
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written); ability to instruct; maintain emotional control under stress.
Knox City CISD is accepting applications for the position of Elementary Teacher. Please complete the online application. Contact Louis Baty, Superintendent at 940-657-3521 for additional information.
Holliday ISD is accepting applications for an elementary teacher - Pre-K, Early Childhood (Special Ed and ESL certification required). Please complete the onlne application or contact Kara Fluty, Elementary Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Job Title: Secondary Teacher - CTE Wage/Hour Status: Exempt Reports to: Principal Pay Grade: Teacher Salary Schedule Length of Assignment: 10 Months Date Revised: September, 2015 Primary Purpose: Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society. Qualifications: Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements for subject/level assigned Special Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of subjects assigned General knowledge of curriculum and instruction Experience: At least one year of student teaching or approved internship MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Instructional Strategies:
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise assigned teacher aide(s). Working Conditions: Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written); ability to instruct; maintain emotional control under stress.
English or Theatre Arts Teacher (Grades 9-12) Position Purpose Under the general supervision of the School Principal, to develop students' skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing, foster communication skills, develop an understanding and appreciation of literature of all types, motivate students to read a wide variety of publications to derive information, comprehend and critically assess the reading materials, and to promote the development of skills in the field of English reading, grammar and syntax. The current program opening is English based with courses currently being taught in English II, Pre AP English II, and STAAR Remediation. Depending on campus need and other campus positions being hired, we are considering developing and expanding are Theatre Arts program. Essential Functions
Experience: Successful prior teaching experiences in English a plus. Applications: Please complete the online application. For additional information contact Michael Smiley, High School Principal at 940-720-7930 x 5000 or email@example.com FLSA Status: Exempt
Northside ISD is currently accepting applications for a Junior High/High School Science Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Northside ISD is located 10 miles north of Vernon, TX. We are a rural k-12 school with an enrollment of 160 students. The successful candidate will posses full Texas teaching credentials. For more information please contact Mark Haught, Superintendent at 940-552-2551.
Knox City CISD is accepting applications for the position of High School Math Teacher. Please complete the online application. Contact Louis Baty, Superintendent at 940-657-3521 for additional information.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's or Master's Degree Valid Texas Teaching Certificate with required endorsements for SECONDARY MATH math - teaching 7th, 8th, Algebra 1 and Geometry Knowledge of differentiated instruction Knowledge of rigorous testing and curriculum Ability to produce and follow effective lesson plans Prior classroom teaching experience preferred Ability to implement effective classroom management strategies Proven extremely high integrated computer skills Proven rapport with staff and students
Certified and highly qualified required
Northside ISD is currently accepting applications for a High School Math Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Northside ISD is located 10 miles north of Vernon, TX. We are a rural k-12 school with an enrollment of 160 students. The successful candidate will posses full Texas teaching credentials. For more information please contact Mark Haught, Superintendent at 940-552-2551.
Gold Burg ISD is accepting applications for the position of Secondary Science Teacher. Please complete an online application or contact Jay Johnson, Principal at 940-872-3562 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Knox City CISD is accepting applications for the position of Middle School Engish LA Teacher. Please complete the online application. Contact Louis Baty, Superintendent at 940-657-3521 for additional information.
Position will include 8th grade English/Language Arts and Reading.
Please contact Sara Mathis at email@example.com or (940) 567-7205 for more information.
197 day contract
$6,000 coaching stipend
$1,000 Head softball stipend
Jacksboro Middle School is seeking an 8th grade science teacher. Experience teaching at this tested grade level is preferred.
West Wichita Shared Services Arrangement is accepting applications for a Part Time COTA for the 2017-2018 school year. Please complete an online application at www.esc9.net click on employment opportunities then school district openings. Please contact Anjela Schlegel, Special Education Director at 940-438-2335 for additional information.
West Wichita Shared Services Arrangement is accepting applications for a Visually Impaired for the 2017-2018 school year. Please complete an online application at www.esc9.net click on employment opportunities then school district openings. Please contact Anjela Schlegel, Special Education Director at 940-438-2335 for additional information.
Job Title: Counselor Wage/Hour Status: Exempt Reports to: Principal Pay Grade: 3 Length of Assignment: 11 Months Date Revised: September, 2015 Primary Purpose: Plan, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive program of guidance to school assigned, including counseling services. Provide a proactive, developmental guidance program for all students to maximize personal growth and development. Qualifications: Education/Certification:
Job Title: Occupational Therapist - District Wage/Hour Status: Exempt Reports to: Director, Special Education Pay Grade: 4 Length of Assignment: 10 Months Date Revised: September, 2015 Primary Purpose: Plan and provide therapy to students with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities. Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to maximize physical or mental functioning, increase independent functioning, and/or adjust to disabilities. Qualifications: Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy or related program Valid Texas license as an occupational therapist granted by the Texas Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners Special Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of rehabilitation procedures, activities, and equipment used in occupational therapy Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills Ability to travel to multiple work locations as assigned Experience: One year of experience as an occupational therapist Major Responsibilities and Duties: Program Management:
Working Conditions: Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written); ability to instruct; and maintain emotional control under stress. Regular district-wide travel; moderate lifting and carrying to transfer students to and from wheelchairs; biological exposure to bacteria and communicable diseases.
Haskell Knox Shared Services Arrangement serves Benjamin, Haskell, Knox City, Munday, Paint Creek, Rochester and Rule school districts. They have a current opening for a Speech & Language Pathologist. Please complete an online application which can be accessed from the Region 9 website at www.esc9.net click on employment opportunities then school district openings.
Montague County SSA is accepting applications for a Speech & Language Pathologist. Please complete the online application and attach a letter of interest, resume, college transcirpt as well as SBEC certificate. Contact Lorra Lierly, Special Education Director at 940-825-5061 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should complete an online application at www.esc9.net under employment opportunities then school district openings. Please contact Cristi Little, Special Education Director at 940-564-5614 for additional information.
Bryson ISD is always accepting applications for the position of Substitute Teacher Interested applicants need to complete the online application. Please contact Pam Sanders, Superintendent secretary at email@example.com for additional information.
If interested in substituting at Windthorst ISD, please complete the online application. For any questions please contact Heather Crain at 940-423-6688.
Updated 1/2/2015 RLD
Midway ISD is accepting applications for Substitute Teachers.
Interested applicants should complete the online application. Please contact Alan Umholtz, Superintendent at 940-476-2215 for additional information.
Please complete an online application at www.jacksboroisd.net.
Please come by the Jacksboro Administration Office for paperwork and information. Contact number is 940-567-7203.
Qualifications: Applicant must possess a valid Texas Superintendent certificate. Applicant must be an effective communicator with all stakeholders, an astute financial planner who is knowledgeable of funding sources and the budget process, is a strong instructional leader and possesses an effective management style and strong decision making skills. Applicant must possess integrity and strong moral values, possess small town values, demonstrate strong people skills, be consistent and fair and be civic minded and active in the community. Deadline for Applications: August 15, 2017 Please contact Darren Francis, Deputy Executive Director at Region 9 ESC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 940-322-6928 or 940-682-1639 for additional information
Please complete an online application at www.wfisd.net or contact the Human Resources Department at 940-235-1012 for additional information.
Munday CISD is accepting applications for the position of Daycare Substitute. Interested applicants should apply online . Interested applicants should apply online using Applitrack or contact Joyce Sanders at email@example.com or 422-4321, ext. 1, for additional information. To apply online, go to http://www2.esc9.net/munday/, click on Employment Opportunities, and click on the appropriate job application link. When completed and submitted, your application will be sent to the appropriate personnel.
Updated 9/15/2011 RLD
- Under the direct supervision of a certified staff member, to assist certified professional staff with students in the classroom to meet instructional goals and objectives, and to free certified professional employees from non-professional duties such as proctoring study halls to enable them to make a contribution to other aspects of the educational program, such as curriculum development.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists and guides students to reinforce reading, language arts, mathematics, computer instruction, and other skills.
- Works with students individually and in small groups to reinforce basic learning and implement assigned programs. - Assists professional staff in the administration and correction of classroom exercises, tests and assessments. - Assists in classroom preparations and strategies for reinforcing instructional materials and skills according to individual student needs. - Assists with record-keeping procedures to document student learning and performance. - Assists with classroom behavioral management to minimize disruptions, ensure a safe and orderly classroom, and ensure students are on task. - Assists students in non-instructional areas, such as supervising the student lunch programs, bus duty, playground duty, corridor, study hall, and other related non-instructional areas. - Accompanies students on field trips for the purpose of assisting with supervision. - Constructs, copies and distribute and use educational materials as needed. - Assists teacher with parent contact as requested to foster effective and participatory parent involvement in student education. - Assists students with special needs in all aspects of classroom instruction to maximize inclusion, learning, achievement if IEP objectives, etc. - Participates in IEP process and serves as resource for the student personnel evaluation team as needed. - Assist students with physical or mental disabilities with activities of daily living for the purpose of maximizing their ability to participate in school or learning activities. - Follows all applicable safety rules, procedures and regulations governing the proper manner of assistance for all students, including those with disabilities or other special needs.
- Assist guidance, pupil services staff or building administration, as needed. - Perform any other related duties as assigned. Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Use standard office equipment, such as personal computers and copiers.
- Travel between schools, or between schools and central offices, may be required for certain positions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and perform arithmetic operations as needed to assist students. - Ability to understand, apply and use personal computers and software applications (e.g., Word, Excel). - Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals. - Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, employees and others. - Ability to establish a supportive and compassionate relationship with students with special needs. - Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff and others contacted in the course of work. - Ability to report work orally or in writing to supervisor as required. - Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Works in standard office and school building environments. - Ability to work outdoors during outdoor student activities. Note: Also see the Summary of Physical, Sensory and Environmental Requirements Needed to Perform Essential Functions for this position.
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to: - High School diploma or equivalent. - Successful completion of college level coursework or passing of examination as required by the No Child Left Behind Act. - Prior experience working with special needs children desirable.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Job Summary: Serve as MS Academic and P.E. Qualifications: High school diploma required. College hours or HQ certification preferred. Working Condition:
Application Procedure: Apply online Selection Procedure:
Job Title: Paraprofessional Level 1 Wage/Hour Status: Non-Exempt Reports to: Principal & Teacher(s) Assigned Pay Grade: PAR1 Length of Assignment: 174 days Date Revised: September, 2015 Primary Purpose:
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Reading; ability to communicate effectively (verbal); maintain emotional control under stress. Moderate standing, stooping, bending and lifting.
Archer City ISD is accepting applications for Network Administrator/Facilitator at the Junior High/High School campus. Please complete the online application or contact the superintendent office for additional information at 940-574-4536.
Duties will not be limited to but may include the following:
Facilitate technology support for all staff and students
Manage both server based and online programs utilized by the district
Maintain technology inventory records and licensing
Maintain and troubleshoot Windows, Chromium and Apple operating systems
Deploy and maintain mobile devices
Troubleshoot locally installed programs, printers, networking issues
Setup and image new computers as purchased then deliver and connect to location
Manage user accounts for local network, Google, various district programs
Coordinate technology setup and support for school assemblies, awards programs, etc.
Support district web site and social media content
Coordinate scheduling with Google calendars of all district technology resources
Candidates with the following abilities will be favored:
Ability to lift, carry and handle equipment. Job requires daily physical tasks such as climbing ladders, moving boxes/equipment, crawling under tables/desks, etc.
Knowledge of network technologies including but not limited to Windows Active Directory Domains, Google Education domain administration, Meraki switch, fire wall and wireless technologies.
Knowledge and experience with Internet security including anti-virus software, malware and email phishing.
Knowledge and experience in connecting and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment such as document cameras, interactive devices, projectors, DVD players, sound equipment, etc.
Self-directed and motivated to research and learn skills needed. Desire to attend regional and state trainings which may require overnight stays.
The ACISD Technology Facilitator works under the direction of the District Technology Director. Salary will commence with qualifications and experience.
Job Title: Bus Monitor Wage/Hour Status: Non-Exempt Reports to: Transportation Director Pay Grade: Hourly Length of Assignment: 10 Months Date Revised: January, 1997 Job Description Primary Purpose: Assist in the safe and efficient transportation of eligible students. Qualifications: Education/Certification: None required
Special Knowledge/Skills: Ability to follow verbal instructions Ability to operate safety equipment and adaptive equipment Ability to work well with children with disabilities
Experience: None required
Major Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assist in loading and unloading of students with disabilities according to their individual needs. 2. Maintain discipline and report student discipline problems to the appropriate administrator. 3. Assume responsibility for learning and adapting to each students special medical, physical, communicative, and emotional needs. 4. Communicate with teachers and parents on a daily basis about student behavior while on the bus. 5. Maintain safety precautions when students are boarding and departing the bus.
Equipment Used: Uses wheelchair lifts, ramps, seatbelts and locks.
Working Conditions: Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Maintain emotional control under stress; ability to maintain effective control over groups of students; ability to communicate effectively. Frequent walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, pushing and pulling; moderate lifting and carrying. Work outside and inside; work around machinery with moving parts and vehicles; moderate exposure to extreme temperatures (hot) and vehicle fumes.
Job Title: Bus Driver Wage/Hour Status: Non-Exempt Reports to: Director, Transportation Length of Assignment: 10 months Date Revised: June, 2017
Tools/Equipment Used: Operate school bus; two-way radio; global positioning system (GPS); safety equipment including but not limited to flares, reflective signs, and fire extinguisher Posture: Prolonged sitting; frequent standing and twisting; occasional kneeling/squatting, bending, stooping, and pushing/pulling Motion: Prolonged driving; moderate walking; frequent climbing stairs, grasping/squeezing, wrist and shoulder flexion/extension, and reaching Lifting: Limited light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds) on a daily basis Environment: Frequent exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures, noise, and vehicle fumes; work around moving vehicles; regularly work irregular hours, and occasionally work prolonged hours Mental Demands: Maintain emotional control under stress
The Iowa Park CISD Transportation Department is now taking applicatons for School Bus Drivers. To apply please contact Serena Criswell at the Iowa Park CISD Administration Office, 328 E. Highway, or call (940) 592-5082.
Job Title: Custodial Wage/Hour Status: Non-Exempt Reports to: Custodial Supervisor Pay Grade: 2 Length of Assignment: 261 days Date Revised: September, 2015 Primary Purpose: Follow routine cleaning and maintenance procedures to maintain a high standard of safety, cleanliness, and efficiency of building operations and grounds. Qualifications: Education/Certification: None specified Special Knowledge/Skills: Ability to read and understand instructions for cleaning, maintenance, and safety procedures Knowledge of minor repair techniques and building and grounds maintenance Ability to operate cleaning equipment and lift heavy equipment Ability to properly handle cleaning supplies Experience: None specified Major Responsibilities and Duties Cleaning:
Working Conditions: Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Frequent walking, standing, climbing, and heavy lifting and carrying. Work outside and inside, on slippery or uneven walking surfaces, and ladders. Exposure to hot and cold temperatures, dust, toxic chemicals and materials. .