Internal Applicants & Voluntary Transfers

Internal Employees and Certificated Voluntary Transfers only.
Temporary or Substitute Employees, please apply as External Applicants.

View internal positions

Submit an internal application/transfer form
Log in

Need Help?

We're here to help! For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact San Juan Unified directly.

For technical questions regarding the Applicant Tracking system, please contact the Applicant Tracking help desk using the Request Technical Help link below.
Request Technical Help