Openings as of 4/21/2018
Master’s Degree in a related field
Demonstrated professional experience in a technology leadership role
K-12 education experience preferred
Certified Education Technology Leader (CETL) certification preferred Job Goals:
Provide leadership in identifying, assessing and managing technology needs for the school system.
Direct, coordinate, supervise, facilitate or perform all tasks and elements needed to effect comprehensive integration of appropriate technology into all school district operations.
Contribute to the infusion of educational technology by providing professional leadership in all areas of technology planning and technology resource management. Please see attached Job Description for additional information.
225 Day Contract to begin July 2018
Activities Director Saint Peter Public Schools
Current and valid Minnesota teaching license preferred
Registered, Certified, or Certified Master Athletic Administrator preferred
JOB GOAL: Provide visionary leadership and comprehensive management in implementing the educational goals and policies for the 7-12 co-curricular program.
240 day contract to begin July 2018. Position Open until filled. Interviews will begin mid-May.
St. Peter Public schools often needs event workers to help at our high school and middle school athletic activities. We currently are looking for people to work these activities for either the full season or as a backup/substitute worker; dependent upon what works for applicants schedule.
• Knowledge and experience in Soccer is required. • An appreciation for academics and the role of academics in the life of student-athlete • Playing and coaching experience • An understanding of MSHSL bylaws • Ability to work with all age levels • Ability to work with club and community teams
If you have questions about the position, please contact Steve Alger, Activities Director 507-934-4212, Ext. 6012.
1. Bachelor's degree from accredited college/university
2. Valid Minnesota teaching certificate OR the ability to obtain MN teaching certificate by Sept 2014 3. Required endorsements for subject and level assigned - Elementary Eduction
1. Knowledge of subject(s) assigned
2. General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
3. Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
4. Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of district's curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
2. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles.
3. Present subject matter according to local, state, and federal guidelines.
4. Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
5. Conduct assessment of student learning styles and use results to plan instructional activities.
6. Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students according to guidelines established in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
7. Plan and supervise assignments of teacher aide(s) and volunteer(s).
8. Use technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
Student Growth and Development
9. Help students analyze and improve study methods and habits.
10. Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing.
11. Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned. Sponsor outside activities approved by the principal.
12. Be a positive role model for students, support mission of school district.
Classroom Management and Organization
13. Manage student behavior in the classroom and administer discipline according to board polices, administrative regulations, student code of conduct, and IEP.
14. Create classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
15. Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
16. Assist in selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
17. Cooperate with other members of the staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to district requirements.
18. Establish and maintain open communication by conducting conferences with parents, students, principals, and teachers.
19. Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents, and community members.
20. Use effective communication skills to present information accurately and clearly.
Professional Growth and Development
21. Participate in staff development activities to improve job-related skills.
22. Keep informed of and comply with state, district, and school regulations and policies for classroom teachers.
23. Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required.
24. Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serve on staff committees as required.
25. Demonstrate interest and initiative in professional improvement.
26. Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible.
27. Perform all duties in a safe manner to avoid injury to oneself and/or others.
28. Perform other related duties as assigned.
PART-TIME NIGHT CUSTODIAN
SAINT PETER PUBLIC SCHOOLS
SAINT PETER, MN 56082
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT.
COMPLETE APPLICATION AT WWW.STPETERSCHOOLS.ORG
(click on "District" followed by "Employment Opportunities")
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITIONS ARE FILLED
Marc Bachman Operations and Maintenance Supervisor
100 Lincoln Drive Saint Peter Public Schools Saint Peter, Minnesota 56082
POSITION AVAILABLE SEASONAL GROUNDS WORKER SAINT PETER PUBLIC SCHOOLS SAINT PETER, MN 56082 QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT AND PREVIOUS GROUNDS MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION AVAILABLE AT WWW.STPETERSCHOOLS.ORG (click on "District" followed by "Employment Opportunities") APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED Marc Bachman Operations and Maintenance Supervisor 100 Lincoln Drive Saint Peter Public Schools Saint Peter, Minnesota 56082 507-934-5703