Davenport Community School District is looking for Substitute Teachers and School Nurses!! Full day or half day shifts and flexibility to work when you want to! Must be willing to support and implement Davenport’s multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) for both behavior and academics.
2017-18 & 2018-19 Pay Rates:
- Base Rate (11+ assignments) - $129/full day, $64.50/half day
- Long Term Rate (20 or more consecutive days for same classroom) $173/full day, $86.50/half day
- Nurses Rate - $173/full day, $86.50/half day
- Retired Teacher rate - $173/full day, $86.50/half day
Current Iowa licensure (Teaching/Substitute/Substitute Authorization) required. For Substitute School Nurse positions, current RN license required. Great for individuals looking for flexible schedules. Please complete the on-line application. The following requirements are needed to complete the application:
On line application at www.davenportschools.org >Employment>On-line applications/Current openings>View our open positions/Substitute teacher
- Copy of your Iowa Teaching License
- Copy of Iowa Mandatory Reporter: Child Abuse and Dependent Adult Abuse certificate
- Complete copy of transcripts showing degree(s) conferred
- 3 currently dated letters of recommendation from prior supervisors, professors, cooperating teacher(s), etc. (signatures and current date on reference letters are required)
- Complete Main Disclosure and Authorization form
- Completed Physical/TB test
For questions or additional information, please contact the Human Resources Department at (563) 336-3802.