Openings as of 6/23/2018
- Assist Director with planning and executing rehearsals as necessary – both vocally and choreographically
- Assist with show design
- Assist with costuming design and organization
- Assist with crew and band member at rehearsals and performances
- Assist at competitions with getting the ensemble ready to perform, assist in meetings and warmups, etc.
- Work with Vocal Department and Staff to create a team atmosphere that is focused on student growth.
- Ability to be at Monday evening rehearsals, additional night and weekend rehearsals, and all competition and performance events
- Previous Show Choir experience
- Knowledge of Music and Choreography
- Ideally will have extensive dance and choreography experience and is able to clean, teach, and demonstrate choreography
- Confident with leading large and small ensembles
- Ability to evaluate student achievement and adjust instruction accordingly