Currently looking for instructors with skills in any of the following areas of our Kirkwood Interactive Camp for Kids for the summer months:
- Basic Video Game Design
- Lego Robotics
- Raspberry Pi
Under limited supervision, the Learning Facilitator is responsible for teaching youth, ages 9-14 and ensuring all students meet the objectives of the course. Provide exemplary customer service through positive class interaction, meeting the participant needs, maintaining a clean, neat, and inviting learning experience while having a positive and upbeat attitude.
• Consistently attend scheduled classes.
• Facilitate an outstanding participant experience by giving exemplary customer service.
• Greet and welcome participants.
• Effectively communicate with participants and Continuing Education Staff.
• Clean and straighten classroom before and after each class.
• Answer questions and provide resources as appropriate to participants.
• Deliver course content and ensure that learning outcomes are met.
• Complete all required paperwork as requested by Continuing Education Staff.
• Perform other related work duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Interest in teaching today’s youth educational classes.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, OR REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
• Teaching License
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, OR REGISTRATIONS:
• Substitute License, Para License or working towards an education degree
Applicants are encouraged to submit the application electronically. Employment offer contingent upon satisfactory results on criminal background check. Access the electronic application at http://kirkwood.augusoft.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=1065&. Please direct any questions regarding this position to Kristin Hanneman 319-398-1278 or email@example.com