Duties & Responsibilities: (Essential Functions of Position, Major Responsibilities, Summary of Key Duties, Special Assignments, Relationships)
• Vacuums all areas- hard & soft surfaces
• Repositions furniture correctly
• Dust/vacuum ceiling vents
• Vacuum upholstered furniture
• Trash removal
• Clean/sanitize desk/table tops, door handles, restroom fixtures
• Cleans glass,
• Dusts horizontal surfaces, clocks, overhead screens, blinds
• Spot cleaning of carpets and hard flooring
• Removes snow.
• Lawn mowing
• Assist with delivery of supplies
• Properly maintain equipment
• Report maintenance issues to Head & Lead Custodian
• Performs other duties as assigned .
Physical Requirements of Position: (HBV Yes No)
Ability to lift & carry up to 56 lb.
Ability to climb up to an 8-ft ladder and perform custodial task ie; cleaning light fixture.
Ability to climb steps and work on uneven ground
Ability to understand and follow oral instructions.
• In addition to these specific qualifications this person must meet all the general qualifications as listed in the custodian job description of the Davenport Community School District.
Special Qualification Desired: (Personal Qualities, Education, Skills Needed, Experience, Etc.)
High school diploma or GED required