Substitute Nutrition Information
Hours: Varies, as needed between 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Desirable Position Criteria:
· Demonstrate aptitude for successful performance of tasks
· Be able to physically work in a standing position for prolonged periods and walk much of the time during the day
· Able to work in warm and cold surroundings
· Have manual dexterity to handle all kitchen equipment
· Able to lift materials weighing up to 30 pounds
· Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
· Assist in preparing foods; taste tests to check quality of product.
· May assist in setting up service areas.
· Assist with cleaning and storing of food, preparation, transporting and serving.
· Correctly portions and neatly serves food items.
· Clean lunchroom and kitchen after service.
· Is able to correctly operate all kitchen equipment such as dishwashers, slicers, mixers, ovens and all miscellaneous kitchen equipment.
· Practice safety precautions at all times.
· Cashier lunch/breakfast
· Perform all other duties as may from time to time be assigned by the Board