Hourly salary range: $13.31 - 14.88
Contract months: 12
Salary Grade: 14
Hours per day: 8
Qualifications and Essential Skills
1. High School graduate or GED
2. Strong communication skills
3. Ability to maintain appropriate interpersonal relations with staff and general public.
4. Ability to read and write simple directions and perform basic math calculations.
5. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, climb and reach.
6. Ability to organize, inventory and catalog materials and supplies.
7. Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel computer software.
1. Prior experience working in a warehouse or related work.
2. Prior experience working with the following software programs: Visions, Destiny Asset Tracker.
To provide efficient receiving and delivery of equipment and materials for all district sites; to maintain an accurate listing of District stewardship and general fixed assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Using excellent customer service skills, establishes and maintains effective working relationships with school and district office staff, and delivery personnel.
2. Perform general office and administrative responsibilities as it relates to warehouse operations. Uses computer software to input data, track deliveries, and prepare summary reports on warehouse operations.
3. Maintains a file of all purchase orders and directs orders along with their delivery dates.
4. Unloads trucks by hand or by using material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack).
5. Examines and inspects deliveries for wear or defects. Counts, sorts, or weight incoming goods to verify receipt of items against packing slip. Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase order and specifications. Resolves discrepancies by contacting vendors, stakeholder and/or shippers.
6. Barcode furniture and equipment identified for tracking. Record identifiers.
7. Using material handling equipment as required, loads materials onto trucks in accordance with weight distribution guidelines and limitations.
8. Deliver materials to school sites using box truck with lift gate or pick-up truck.
9. Perform interoffice mail activities and special courier requests.
10. Perform mail and parcel shipping activities, including the operation of postage meter, coordination of bulk mailings, and delivery of
mail to the post office.
11. Assists Director of Purchasing in maintaining stewardship and general fixed asset listings.
12. Coordinates the physical movement of excess, surplus and expendable property throughout the District including the pick-up and final disposition of furniture and equipment.
13. Assist schools with health and safety concerns by removing unused or unwanted materials from school storage areas and classrooms.
14. Maintain and update asset records to provide accurate reporting to all stakeholders and to ensure compliance of Federal, State, and District requirements.
15. Performs annual physical inventory.
16. Manage archival records to comply with Arizona Schedule of Retention.
17. Maintains warehouse in clean and orderly fashion including sweeping floors and dusting shelves.
1. Performs and completes other tasks as assigned.
2. Attendance at work is an essential function of this position.
Responsible to: This employee is responsible to the Director of Purchasing.
Terms of Employment: Twelve-month assignment.
Evaluation: This position will be evaluated annually as outlined in Governing Board Policy.