Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Wake County Public Schools. Please click on the appropriate link below to start an application for employment. If your experience and qualifications match our needs, you may be contacted for further information and an interview.
The WCPSS employment application includes an applicant assessment tool called TeacherFit. Applicants who apply for teaching positions or who resubmit applications for teaching positions will be required to complete the TeacherFit assessment. This requirement applies to both internal and external applicants. At this time, only teacher applications are impacted. It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete the TeacherFit assessment. The assessment is not timed, and it does not have to be completed in a single sitting. Applicants can save their work and return to complete the assessment at a later time. You may only take the TeacherFit assessment once every 12 months.
If you have already submitted an application through AppliTrack and wish to apply for another position use this process:
- Log in to your existing application.
- Apply to the new position(s) by placing a check in the box next to the job vacancy or desired position(s).
- Complete any additional information that may be required for the new position. You can determine if additional information is required by reviewing the confirmation page of your application for messages (this will be the last page).
- After completing the above steps, you must click the "FINISH AND SUBMIT" button in order for your new request to be seen by the hiring manager/principal.
Technology Tips for Success:
- Set your email settings to accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and any email including @applitrack.com or @wcpss.net.
- Use a web browser other than Internet Explorer as certain functions are not available with Internet Explorer.
If you need technical assistance with your application, please use the Request Technical Help link at the bottom of this page. After browsing the categories on the Help Site and you continue to need assistance, email email@example.com. This email account is for technical support; questions regarding the status of an application or status of specific job postings should be directed to the schools/departments that posted the position.