• The District only accepts applications submitted on the Human Resources' Online Application System. Applicants without Internet access are welcome to apply via computer terminals located in the Human Resources reception area at the Administrative Center (4650 W. Sweetwater Ave., Glendale, AZ 85304) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Please note the District is unable to provide translators to assist with the application process. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to aid in applying for a position, please contact Human Resources at 602-347-2668.
• You are allowed to complete the application in several steps. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session. You can complete them at different times, even on different days.
• The application consists of multiple steps and will take you at least 30 - 60 minutes to complete, but you can stop at any time, without losing any work. You can return to complete your application up to 25 days later.
• Before applying, applicants may find it helpful to have access to information such as his or her employment history, resume, transcripts, certification, licensure and reference information in order to expedite the application process.
• Your application will be considered "in process" until you complete it. The school district will have the ability to view it, even if you do not complete it.
• All fields marked with the blue triangle are required.
• Please read and answer all sections of the application carefully Any misrepresentation or omission of information will delay the processing of the application and may be cause for disqualification or may result in future employment termination.
• Do not type in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.