To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Please note the following prior to beginning an application:
• The application process may take up to 1-1/2 hours to complete, depending on required documents to be submitted.
• You may save, exit, and return to your application in order to complete the application or revise your submitted materials.
• Applications will require documents to be uploaded. These documents may include:
||– Letter of Introduction
– Current resume
– Reference letter(s)
– Proof of certification (Instructor and Principal Applicants)
– College transcripts (Instructor and Principal Applicants)
– Proof of Highly-Qualified Status (Instructor and Principal Applicants)
• Your application will not be considered "complete" without submitting all the required documents and completing the application in its entirety. You will receive an instant email which states your application is complete.
||– If you do not receive an email within minutes, first check your spam filter, then review your application for completeness.
– For any issues or questions relating to the completeness of the application, please contact our HR Department at the email below.
• Be sure your application contains an email address that will accept emails from this application software.
||– Email communications are frequently sent from this program including invitations to interview for an open position.
•Questions regarding the posted positions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All technical support questions about this software should be directed to the Technical Help links found throughout this application. As well as in the link at the bottom of this screen - "Need Help?"