Welcome! Join our team!
The Phoenix Center’s purpose is to provide a well-integrated, educational and therapeutic program focusing on the development of the whole child and his/her family. We are a special and gifted group of individuals. Our staff creates customized and individualized programs for our students whose learning profile may not be accommodated in other special education settings. The reason we exist is to care for, educate and empower our students and graduates so that they may develop skills which will maximize their adaptation to adulthood. To that end, we regularly look for engaging, energetic, dynamic and skilled people to join our team.
We provide extraordinary ongoing support and guidance from a supervisor, curriculum specialist, mentor, and BCBA perspective. You are not left to ‘’figure it out’’ on your own.
In addition to our standard list of benefits — for new hires, we can now offer health insurance from day one, a tuition reimbursement waiting period of only 6 months and a $1000 signing bonus! *
- Medical/Prescription coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health insurance may be waived with proof of existing coverage. Waiver rebate of $3,500 per year.
- Life and long term disability coverage
- EAP (Employee Assistance Plan)
- Life Services Toolkit
- Travel Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
PAID TIME OFF
- Sick days earned @1 per month (maximum of 11 per year). Rollover if not used.
- Personal days@ 3 per year (prorated based on hire date).
- One floating day per year.
- 403(b) plan managed by Empower Retirement
- Employees can contribute immediately(pre-tax or Roth)
- TPC contribution once per year after meeting plan qualifications
- Eligible after 6 months of employment
The Phoenix Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*For Certified Staff Only
To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.