The Concord School District educates students for lifelong success.
Our vision is to foster citizenship and self-directed learners to navigate their education and career paths.
Candidates interested in applying for a position in the Concord School District must submit:
- A letter of intent for position in consideration
- An updated resume
- Three business or professional letters of recommendation
- A completed online application
- Official copy of transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of your license/certification (if applicable)
Candidates selected for employment must complete a criminal background check as required by NH state law RSA 189:13-a. Any offer of employment that the Concord School District will be conditional upon successful processing of fingerprints and the receipt of criminal history and background check.
The Concord School District does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected classification.