Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with New Caney Independent School District. Please click on the link below to start an application for employment. If your background and skill set matches our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
1. Log in to your existing application.
Applicants who applied for employment with New Caney ISD prior to November 14, 2016, must complete a new application as our application management system has changed.
If you have already applied in the new system and wish to apply for another position use this process:
2. Apply to the new position(s) by placing a check in the box next to the job vacancy or desired position(s).
3. IMPORTANT: As a result of applying for a new vacancy or position, you may need to provide additional information on your application. You can determine if this is required by reviewing the
confirmation page (last page) of your application for messages that will notify you if anything more is needed.
4. After completing the above steps, you must hit the "FINISH AND SUBMIT" button in order for your new request to be seen by the hiring supervisor.
*Applicants for all positions are considered without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminating employment practice. The District Title IX Coordinator is Doug Bonsal, Director of Staff Services.
* EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**