Welcome to Union County Public Schools!

Are you qualified to teach? 

In order to efficiently process your application, please apply for jobs in which you have the required prerequisite certifications. In addition, to assist with the application process please make sure you have uploaded official transcripts, test scores, and license documents.

Licensed Positions
Licensed positions require a Professional Educator's License.
Examples of Licensed positions include: Teacher, Principal, Assistant Principal, Media Coordinator, Guidance Counselor

Additional information can be found here:

Classified Positions
Examples of classified positions:  Transportation, Custodial, Exceptional Children's Assistant, School Nutrition, Facilities/Maintenance, Office Support 

Substitute Positions
Examples of substitute positions: After School and School Nutrition.
Substitute Teachers: We have partnered with ESS to manage our substitute teacher program. If you’re interested in working as a substitute for our district, please visit 
https://jobs.willsubplus.com/jobs?districtIds=1784 to apply or call 877.983.2244 for more information.


Need Help?

We're here to help! For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact Union County Public Schools directly.

For technical questions regarding the Applicant Tracking system, please contact the Applicant Tracking help desk using the Request Technical Help link below.
Request Technical Help