Come Work with the Best at NHCS!
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with New Hanover County Schools. Please click on the appropriate link below to start an application for employment.
If your experience and qualifications match our needs, you may be contacted for further information and an interview!
Previously, NHCS employment applications were submitted through TeacherMatch. Our access to TeacherMatch will be pulled by the State this summer 2022:
- None of the applications could be transferred to AppliTrack.
- You'll need to complete a new application on this website by clicking on any Job Posting or one of the Vacancy Pools.
- If you already have an AppliTrack account, you can import some of your information from an existing AppliTrack application into one for NHCS.
- If you do not have an AppliTrack account, please create one in order to apply for NHCS positions.
For those applicants who already have an AppliTrack account with NHCS and want to apply for another position you need to:
In order to make sure you will receive emails regarding your Frontline application, please:
- Log into your AppliTrack application account.
- Apply for the new NHCS position(s) by placing a check in the box next to the job vacancy or desired position(s).
- YOU MUST CLICK 'SUBMIT' TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NEW POSITION(S) OR HIRING MANAGERS WON'T SEE YOUR APPLLICATION.
- Complete any additional information that may be required for the new position.
- You can determine if additional information is required by reviewing the Confirmation Page of your application for messages – you will see any messages on the last page.
- REFERENCE SURVEYS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SENT OUT TO YOUR REFERENCES UPON SUBMITTAL EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR A SPECIFIC JOB POSTING.
- Make sure your email settings accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and any email including @applitrack.com and/or @nhcs.net.
- Please do not use Internet Explorer as your web browser for Frontline, as certain functions are not available with Internet Explorer.