We Appreciate Your Interest in Allentown School District!
Please be sure to complete all the text fields in the online application as best you can. Incomplete applications may prevent your consideration as a candidate.
The following materials should be gathered in advance, as they may be required with your application.
1. Letter of Interest
3. Clearances (Child Abuse, State Police, and FBI)
If applicable, the following documents may also be uploaded:
1. Recommendation Letters
2. PDE Teaching Certificate or other Professional Licensure
3. College/University Transcripts (Certified Staff and Instructional Paraprofessionals)
4. Proof of Tenure (if obtained)
5. Induction Certificate (if completed)
Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
The Allentown School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to those who qualify.
This may include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, Personal and Sick Time, and PSERS Retirement Fund.
*Eligibility for specific benefits will be outlined in each labor group's specific collective bargaining agreement.