Current Employees

EPS permanent employees
Substitutes are not considered permanent employees
and should not complete the internal application.

In-district certificated transfers

Start an internal application
Log in

Need Help?

We're here to help! If you need assistance regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please call 425-385-4100 or email us at

For technical questions regarding the Applicant Tracking system, please contact the Applicant Tracking help desk using the Request Technical Help link below.
Request Technical Help