Internal Applicants

Internal applicants only. This application should be used for applying within your current bargaining group only.

View internal positions

Submit an internal application/transfer form
Log in

Need Help?

We're here to help!
For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact Tamara Bosiacki at 651-423-7755, District 196 Human Resources.
For substitute teaching qualifications, please contact Barb Hall at 651-423-7761, District 196 Human Resources.

For technical questions regarding the Applicant Tracking system, please contact the Applicant Tracking help desk using the Request Technical Help link below.
Request Technical Help