Prior to completing your online application, please review the following information:
- - An email address is required and will be used to communicate with you. Be sure to use your full internet email address. If you do not have an email address, there are several free online email providers available via the internet; choose the one that best fits your needs.
- - Your password prevents others from viewing your application. Choose any password you would like. By assigning your application a password you will be able to stop and to continue the application process at any step. You can return to complete an application later by clicking "Continue/Modify my application for employment" and then entering your email address and password.
- - If you have completed an application for another employer that uses Applitrack system, you will be given the chance to import your application data once you start your application.
- - The application consists of multiple parts and will take approximately 30-60 minutes to complete. You can stop at any time, without losing any work. You can return to complete your application up to 25 days later. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session.
- - Your application will be considered "in process" until you complete it by clicking on the "Finish and Submit" button. The KPBSD Human Resources Department will have the ability to view it, throughout the process.
- - If you have finished the online application and are waiting for supporting documents (e.g., resume, confidential reference surveys on district form, transcripts); please still click on the "Finish and submit button" to submit your application to the district. As supporting documents arrive in our office they will be attached to your application.
- - Do not type in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.